CLOVER is a brand-new project which aims to provide creative new ways for people in HR9 to access activities to improve their well-being.
The project is based on the report published by The New Economics Foundation – Five Ways to Wellbeing;
- Connect – With the people around you.
- Be Active – Go for a walk or run. Step outside. Cycle. Play a game. Garden. Dance
- Take Notice – Pay attention to the present moment. Sometimes called “mindfulness”.
- Learn – Try something new or rediscover an old interest.
- Give – Do something nice for a friend or stranger. Volunteer your time. Smile!
Evidence suggests these are 5 steps you can take to improve your mental health and wellbeing. Trying these things could help you feel more positive and able to get the most out of life.
The CLOVER project is to build a menu of sustainable activities within the HR9 area and link them to the 5 steps using our own categories. See here how each of our activity categories can align with the 5 steps:
Swipe or Scroll left and right to see the whole table